Omron 3 Series Upper arm
Our quick and easy Omron 3 Series home blood pressure monitor utilizes a simple one touch mode, which can store up to 14 readings at a time while still giving you an accurate reading every time you monitor. Includes cuff that fits standard and large arms. When you trust your heart to Omron, you’ll be empowered by accuracy.
- Package Quantity: 1
- Health Concern: Heart Health, High Blood Pressure
- Health Facts: Mercury-free
- For Use On: Arms
- Features: Weight in 0.2-lb. Increments, Large Display, Systolic Readings, Memory Recall, Diastolic Reading, LCD Display, Digital
- Display Indicators: Pulse Rate, Blood Pressure
- Recalls Up To: 14 Readings
- Includes: Instruction manual
- Material: Nylon, Plastic
- Manufacturer: 18 Years and Up
- Battery: required, not included: 4 AAA
- Online Item #: 13359546
- Made in the USA or Imported
take a closer look.
View more details about this item, using the latest information direct from the manufacturer.
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Share this Post
Upper Arm cuff
** Bitte beachten Sie: Dieser Artikel ist MADE TO ORDER. Aktuelle Produktion, die Zeiten sind hier aufgeführt-> >…Read More
Omron Upper Arm Blood pressure Monitor
Offering precision and comfort with our Easy-Wrap ComFit Cuff that fits standard and large Arms, the 7 Series Upper Arm Blood…Read More