Portable Upper Arm Blood pressure Monitor
The Omron 5-Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor provides a portable, simple and accurate way to record pulse rate, measure blood pressure, and detect irregular heartbeats all from the touch of a button. Utilizing the oscillometric method of blood pressure measurement, the Omron 5-Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor detects the blood as it moves through the brachial artery in the arm and registers the readings on its crisp, large LCD screen.
Rigorously tested by independent researchers to verify its accuracy and dependability, the Omron 5-Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor represents the top of the line in home diagnostic devices. Featuring the patented IntelliSense Technology, the Omron 5 Series ensures accurate readings using the simple single-button operation. An integrated memory recall allows you to track blood pressure readings for yourself or a partner for up to thirty readings each, and also displays the average of up to 3 readings in a ten minute period. Don't rely on buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
- Irregular heartbeat detector alerts you to potentially dangerous issues
- Automatically inflates to the correct pressure every time
- Stores up to 60 readings in memory for up to two different users
- Displays the average of 3 readings in a 10 minute period
- Compact and portable, batteries included
- IntelliSense technology provides accurate systolic, diastolic, and pulse readings
Omron 5-Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Specifications:
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" L x 4 7/8" W x 3 3/8" H
- Weight: 12 oz
- Measurement Range: 0 to 299mmHg (pressure), 40 to 180/min (pulse)
- Accuracy ±3mmHg or 2% of reading (pressure), ±5% of reading (pulse)
- Power Source: 1.5V 4 “AA” batteries (included)
- Cuff Circumference: fits arms from 9" to 17"
- Memory: up to 60 readings stored, 30 per user
- Includes: One (1) BP760 monitor, ComFit Cuff, AC adapter, storage case, user instruction manual,
Warranty: 2 year limited warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Share this Post
Omron Upper Arm Blood pressure Monitor
Offering precision and comfort with our Easy-Wrap ComFit Cuff that fits standard and large Arms, the 7 Series Upper Arm Blood…Read More
Mobile phone Blood pressure Monitor
About 70 years ago, Franklin Roosevelt died of essentially untreated hypertension, with years of exams describing a progression…Read More