Omron 3 Series Blood pressure Monitor Reviews
Lightweight, portable wrist blood pressure monitor. Take your blood pressure on the go, the 629 uses an averaging technology to display an average blood pressure of 3 readings taken within a 10 minute period
- Digital Wrist Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- 2 AAA batteries
- Storage case
- Cuff Size : 5.25 - 8.5 inches
- Simple and Portable Design - Discreet and convenient portable wrist unit allows users to monitor their blood pressure at home, work or anywhere
- Advanced Averaging - Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes
- 60 Memory Storage with Date and Time - 60 memory storage with date and time stamp allows you to review the last 60 readings with a touch of a button
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included)
- 2 Year Warranty
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Share this Post
Omron Upper Arm Blood pressure Monitor
Offering precision and comfort with our Easy-Wrap ComFit Cuff that fits standard and large Arms, the 7 Series Upper Arm Blood…Read More
Mobile phone Blood pressure Monitor
About 70 years ago, Franklin Roosevelt died of essentially untreated hypertension, with years of exams describing a progression…Read More